Sunday, September 27, 2009

lalalalala

It's Sunday today. The class will start to reopen tomorrow again. I woke up kinda late this morning,due to I was really so tired =D was window shopping and bought some grocery stuff yesterday at MidValley. it was boring.

After brushing up myself from the sleep, I start to online to do some research for the coming-due assignment. yeah, i didnt do any during this a week holiday. i'm so freaking lazy. guess what, i thought of the assignment would be done before evening, but it was not. i had just completed it, n yeah it's nite coming to 11pm. I slept in the whole afternoon. After the nap, went for chatting, since someone came to pm me. The happy moment that i have with =D

dinner? i also simply made it. just rice with fried tomato with hot and tomato sauce. waiting my coursemates sent me their assignment, cuz i really got no idea how to do with my assignment...i cant find any on the net. well, my assignment is done with fully copy and paste from them. really thanks alot. XD

No comments: