Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Mooncake Festival to all of you =D



Yesterday was the Mooncake Festival for all the Chinese, I am right now to wish everyone had a very good and memorable Mooncake festival here =D guess most of the people out there was celebrating with their family, loved one, and friends for sure.

Well, I was with my friends for almost the whole day. guess what? I was with my college friends in the morning and we hanged out at Bukit Bintang and K-session with them at Greenbox. After the k-session was about 2 something, they planned to have a movie session but due to i had another outing with my secondary friends nor my hometown friends=D at Midvalley. so, I could not make the movie session with my college friends, but i did spend a little time hanging around at Times Square. It was a hot day yesterday.

About 3 something, i left about 3 something and headed to KL central and had to take KTM to Midvalley. Sigh, no car makes the life here seem so difficult =( wasting the time for waiting the public transport which is provided by the Government, but the service is DAMN BAD.

Reached at Midvalley around 4:30pm, the first thing was looking for Mooncake. It was Mooncake festival and I had no mooncake during this festival so I went there to have some looks at Jusco first..snow skin mooncake was out of stocks in jusco..I cant see any there. well, i tried my luck to the carrefour but it was none also. FINE..walked around there and saw few mooncake stall at the center of the ground floor of Midvalley. There was some luck for me, I actually wanted to buy 2 pieces of snow skin mooncake, but the salesgirl told me if I buy a box, I will have 50% discount. =.= If I gonna buy 2 pieces, the price will be 20bucks plus too. so, I decided to have a box then=D come mon, I m a good and smart customer =D

Met yenyiee and her bf around 5:30pm, then we headed to redbox,midvalley to see whether any room is available or not. yeah, it had a room for us last night. This was my first time, i hv been to redbox in midvalley. redbox in lowyat totally cant find with it. haha. here, they serve BETTER food than lowyat ones. the price is 52bucks ++ per head, starts at 6pm till 10pm.


Dessert..really delicious


Oyster..yum yummy

we supposed to sing until 10pm, but they were not asking us to pay or whatever..we sang untill 11 something due to a friend of mine and I had to rush for the KTM..it was lucky that i could get my last train back to my place. thanks GOD. or else, i really out of idea where i suppose to sleep last night, probably at my friend's house?

I reached home at 12 smthg in the midnight. straight away went to bath and online checking my facebook as well. fell asleep around 1am. I was really exhausted and tired.

Anyway, thats all from me at the moment. will update soon again.

with loves

No comments: