Saturday, October 10, 2009

Genting Trip



Wow, this is a video of us while heading to Genting Highland. just a short video, anyway. =D

My friends and I were having our short trip at Genting Highland for 2 days 1 night. After our check in at Theme Park Hotel, we were craving some foods for our lunch at OLDTOWN.



can't really remember what this bun is called, but it's tasty,yummmmmmm

After we eating our lunch, sure quickly have our fun in theme park. It's cold and I love the weather so much. How i wish KL can be like there too, but it's too bad..its in my dream which would never happen=(




i still dare not to try this..sigh


I was so excited to sit at the back there, but it really made me feel so nausea.:(


EXCITING =D


















Hairdresser-wanna-be XD


Well, I really enjoy the fun there with my friends. We will plan for some trip again, hopefully everything goes fine =D




LOVES,
Hanchiak

No comments: