Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Malacca



yeah, i just got back from Malacca yesterday. I was there for a short vacation with my secondary friends. it's my first time having the vacation with the friends at somewhere. it's really awesome and memorable. i will not forget what had happened during our trips. lots of fun and some weird thing had happened while we reached Malacca. the scary aunt in the hotel. i guess she's depressed. can u imagine someone who works in the hotel wants to borrow your handphone and she wants you to call her mom and ask her mom does not simply consume any medication. I was so blur when she asked for the request. at the same time, i really wanted to leave the hotel and the place.

i cant really remember the second or third day, she came to our room and asked us to pay for room's fare. she still wanted us to lend her our phone, but we just ignored her request. i really found so unreasonable. why she kept on asking the phone. we asked her that why doesnt she use the hotel's phone. guess what she answered? she said the hotel's phone is out of service. SHIT?! can u imagine what the HECK was she talking about? the phone is out of service in the hotel? it was totally bullshit.

One morning, someone knocked the door while we all were still sleeping. "hello, is someone inside" "hello" hello" for calling few times there. I always ignore whoever knock my door and my friends too. luckily the door was locked. What made me get pissed was she dare to open the door with the key. really SHIT! they should not do this. come mon, what if I was naked? luckily we locked the door nicely. we're safe;)


I used to think Malacca was a boring place with all the historical place and I m totally not interested with HISTORY and I didnt pass my HISTORY in my SPM. I dont any HISTORY of Malaysia. well, I really found lots of fun in Malacca. There's lots of tourists compares to KL. KL is nothing. XD u can't walk alone in the dark street in KL, but i think Malacca is a safe place. that's why it won lots of tourists' heart;) the pasar malam in Malacca is the place i love the most. it's fun to shop,with not-so-expensive stuff. some stuff cant find in KL. plus they are much more cheaper in KL.




What make me so speechless in Malacca is we have to queue up for nice foods in any restaurant or stall which u cant see this happens in KL.

Spending times with friends is an awesome thing. we hanged out everyday during this short vacation, got back to hotel. we had some chit chat till midnight. anyway,it's really a memorable trip. I'm loving it.

No comments: