Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thirst-day life =P

I'm so tired lately. I went for K session with my course mates and their friend. The 3 hours of the K session was not enough, i still wanted more badly:( lol although i don't sing well or I cant even can sing like the singer who u have always seen on TV. Singing is an interest. Everyone likes singing, dont you? I bet you do. I feel so relax when the moment im holding the mic and singing the songs I like. some friend of mine/strangers said I sing badly, who cares. X) I rather enjoy myself rather than listen what people criticize me this and that. i'm just being myself =D

enjoy myself is always my first priority.huhu

I woke up so damn early yesterday morning, it was about 7:30am. I slept so nicely and maybe still dream of something else in my dream. what to do? i still have to get up at this time to prepare myself. brush teeth,wash face,bath and keep my laptop to the cupboard before i go out. guess what besides these, what thing makes me get sick is to wait the bus. damn it, this is why I always have to go out 2 hours earlier. I so hate it.

After the K-session, went window shopping with my friends. DAISO, finally i got you at sg wang,which is selling the stuff is imported from japan. some price is kinda reasonable and some is not. it has to depend what you gonna buy from there. every item only costs you 5bucks. I found this shop in Malacca at first.

when i was taking the bus back to my hostel, i was nearly fell asleep. yeah i really fell asleep in the bus. luckily i was awake.

today is Friday. two more days, the classes will start soon. 3 tests will be coming on next week and one assignment is going to be due on Tuesday if im not mistaken. The worse thing is I HAVEN START ANYTHING YET. I'm so DEAD,really.


No comments: